Duration: 1 day
(Price and time may vary outside USA)
Upcoming Exam Dates
Click on a date to register.
Dates indicate first day of a multi-day class. Classes usually run over consecutive days.
For additional course dates and availability at our other locations, please contact us.
- FCP 101 - Introduction to Final Cut Pro X
- FCP 200 - Comprehensive Study of Final Cut Pro X
- FCP 300 - Final Cut Pro X Advanced Editing
- FCP X Master Class
Final Cut Pro X Level 2 Exam
Becoming an Apple Certified Pro
An Apple Certified Pro is a user who has reached the highest skill level in the use and operation of Apple’s Pro Applications as attested to by Apple. Students earn certification by passing the online certification exam administered only at Apple Authorized Training Centers (AATCs). Apple Certified Pro status is appropriate for industry professionals.
Apple Certified Pro - Level One attests to basic operational knowledge of a specific application. Level One exams are administered at the end of specific courses or you may take the exam at an Apple Authorized Training Center (AATC) for a fee.
Apple Certified Pro - Level Two attests to a deeper understanding of the application as well as mastery of advanced features. Level Two exams can be taken only after Level One certification is earned.
What are the benefits of Apple Certification?
Beside differentiating you as a skilled user of an Apple application, becoming an Apple Certified Pro allows you to leverage the power of the Apple brand. When you pass a Certification exam, you receive an email with a PDF copy of your Apple certificate, along with instructions on how to order a printed or a printed and framed certificate. The email includes LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter icons to make it easy for you to share your certification news with your networks on these sites.
- Exam number: 9L0-812
- Number of test questions: approximately 60 technical, five demographic (unscored).
- The exam uses a random pool of multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank and interactive-media questions.
- Passing score: 75% (scores are not rounded; you must earn a score of 75% or higher to pass the exam).
- Exam duration: One hour thirty minutes.
Recommended Exam Preparation
- Gain experience with Final Cut Pro X
- Take FCP 101 - Introduction to Final Cut Pro X or
FCP 200 - Comprehensive Study of Final Cut Pro X
- Take FCP 300 - Final Cut Pro X Advanced Editing
- Download the Exam Preperation Guide