Duration: 1 day
(Price and time may vary outside USA)
Upcoming Exam Dates
Click on a date to register.
Dates indicate first day of a multi-day class. Classes usually run over consecutive days.
For additional course dates and availability at our other locations, please contact us.
- Logic 101 - Introduction to Logic Pro
- Logic 301 - Advanced Techniques in Logic Pro
- Logic Studio Master Class
- Logic 101 - Introduction to Logic Pro X
Logic Pro Level Two End User Exam
Logic Pro 9 Level Two Exam
Apple offers two levels of certification on Logic Pro 9: Apple Certified Pro - Level One, and Apple Certified Pro - Level Two. Certification exams do not require attendance at a class. Students who prefer to learn on their own or who already have the necessary skill set in may take an exam for a fee.
Apple Certified Pro - Level One attests to basic operational knowledge of a specific application. Level One exams are administered at the end of specific courses, or you may take the exam at an AATC for a fee.
Apple Certified Pro - Level Two attests to a deeper understanding of the application as well as mastery of advanced features. You can take Level Two exams only after earning Level One certification.
Logic Pro 9 Level Two Exam Details
- Exam number: 9L0-839
- Number of test questions: approximately 56 technical, fivedemographic (unscored)
- The exam uses a random pool of multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank and interactive-media questions.
- Passing score: 80% (scores are not rounded; you must earn a score of 80% or higher to pass the exam)
- Details on exam scoring appear on Apple.com
- Exam duration: One hour thirty minutes
- The cost of the exam is $150. Retakes cost $100.
The exam timer does not start until you view the first technical question. You may not access any resources or references during the exam.
Recommended Exam Preperation
- Take Logic 101 - Introduction to Logic Pro 9
- Take Logic 301 - Advanced Techniques in Logic Pro 9
- Review the Logic 9 Exam Prep Guide