Duration: 1 day
Time: 10am - 6pm
(Price and time may vary outside USA)
- Mountain Lion 100: Introduction to Mac OS X v10.8
- Mountain Lion 101: Mac OS X Support Essentials v10.8
- Mountain Lion 201: Mac OS X Server Essentials v10.8
- Mountain Lion 301: Mac OS X Directory Services v10.8
- Mountain Lion 302: Mac OS X Deployment v10.8
- Mountain Lion 101+201: Apple Certified Technical Coordinator v10.8 Bootcamp
Mac Integration Basics v10.8
Mac Integration Basics is a one-day course designed for individuals bringing a Mac computer into a education or small business environment that is predominantly Windows-based. And for those who need to prepare for the Mac Integration Basics Certification exam. The course focuses on getting to know the foundations of Mac OS X integrated in a Windows environment.
Who Should Attend?The seminar is designed for technical professionals who want to learn more about integrating a Mac into a Windows or other standards-based environment, including:
- Employees bringing their first Mac into a business with a Windows server.
- Windows IT professionals who need to integrate a Mac into their Windows network.
- Resellers, distributors, systems integrators, and consultants who are selling and/or integrating Mac computers into a Windows environment.
Practical working knowledge of computers and a basic Mac OS X skills.
Course Outline:Note: The curricula below comprise activities typically covered in a class at this skill level. The instructor may, at his/her discretion, adjust the lesson plan to meet the needs of the class.
- Basic Mac OS X interface and terminology overview
- Connecting to a Network Account Server
- Sharing Files Between Mac OS X and Windows Computers
- Email, Calendars and Contacts
- Instant Messaging
- Data Management and Backup
- Cross-platform Compatibility
- Exam Preparation
- Certification Exam (included with this class*)
- Exam name: Mac Integration Basics 10.8
- Certification name: Apple Certified Associate - Mac Integration 10.8