(Price and time may vary outside USA)
Upcoming Exam Dates
Click on a date to register.
For additional course dates and availability at our other locations, please contact us.
- Mac Integration Basics v10.8
- Mountain Lion 100: Introduction to Mac OS X v10.8
- Mountain Lion 101: Mac OS X Support Essentials v10.8
- Mountain Lion 201: Mac OS X Server Essentials v10.8
- Mountain Lion 301: Mac OS X Directory Services v10.8
- Mountain Lion 302: Mac OS X Deployment v10.8
- Mountain Lion 101+201: Apple Certified Technical Coordinator v10.8 Bootcamp
OS X Support Essentials 10.8 Exam
Becoming an Apple Certified Support Professional
Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) certification verifies an understanding of OS X core functionality and an ability to configure key services, perform basic troubleshooting, and support multiple users with essential OS X capabilities. ACSP certification is designed for the help desk professional, technical coordinator, or power user who supports Mac OS X users, manages networks, or provides technical support for the Mac.
What are the benefits of Apple Certification?
Besides differentiating you as a skilled user and support professional for OS X Mountain Lion, becoming an Apple Certified Support Professional allows you to leverage the power of the Apple brand. When you pass a certification exam, you receive an email with a PDF copy of your Apple certificate, along with instructions on how to order a printed or a printed and framed certificate. The email includes LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter icons to make it easy for you to share your certification news with your networks on these sites.