Time: 90 minutes
(Price and time may vary outside USA)
- AutoCAD Level 1: Essentials
- AutoCAD Level 2: Intermediate
- AutoCAD Level 3: Creating and Presenting 3D Models
- AutoCAD Master Class
AutoCAD Certified Professional Exam
Becoming an Autodesk Certified Professional
The AutoCAD Certified Professional exam is a performance-based test. The exam is comprised of 20 questions. Each question requires you to use AutoCAD to create or modify a data file, and then type your answer into an input box. The answer you enter will either be a text entry or a numeric value. The exam has a 90-minute time limit.
To earn the credential of AutoCAD Certified Professional, you must also pass the AutoCAD Certified Associate exam. You can pass the exams in any order.
Autodesk assessment tests will help identify areas of knowledge that you should develop in order to prepare for the certification exam. At the completion, you will be able to review the items you missed and their correct answers.
Download the Exam Preperation Road Map
Recommended Experience Levels for AutoCAD Certification Exams
- Certified Associate exam: AutoCAD course (or equivalent) plus 100 hours of hands-on application
- Certified Professional exam: AutoCAD course (or equivalent) plus 400 hours of hands-on application