Future Media Concepts is pleased to introduce a series of one-day training workshops on production and post production topics.
The new FOCUS Workshops are designed for producers and post production professionals who wish to delve deep into specific topics of interest to maximize their efficiency and creativity and to gain valuable skills and tips they can apply to their very next projects. The Workshops are taught seminar-style and are hands-off and filled with tips. Laptops are not mandatory, but attendees are welcome to bring theirs to follow through. Ample time will be allocated for Q&A.
The Workshops are taught by FMC's world-renowned team of industry gurus and Certified Instructors who present regularly in all major industry events and conferences including the NAB Post Production World Conference. FMC instructors are working professionals who are also certified by the vendors as Instructors. They bring to the Workshops the ideal combination of real life production experience and excellence in teaching.
- FOCUS: Video Compression Techniques
- FOCUS: Color Correction and Grading
- FOCUS: Image Manipulation
- FOCUS: Using Social Media to Promote Web Videos
- FOCUS: DSLR Shooting and Workflow
- FOCUS: Documentary Storytelling & Structure with Steve Audette
- FOCUS: Shooting, Lighting and Conducting Interviews
- FOCUS: Green Screen Techniques
- FOCUS: Photoshop for Video