Duration: 1 day
Time: 10am - 6pm
(Price and time may vary outside USA)
Upcoming Class Dates
Click on a date to register.
Dates indicate first day of a multi-day class. Classes usually run over consecutive days.
For additional course dates and availability at our other locations, please contact us.
- FOCUS: Video Compression Techniques
- FOCUS: Color Correction and Grading
- FOCUS: Image Manipulation
- FOCUS: Using Social Media to Promote Web Videos
- FOCUS: Documentary Storytelling & Structure with Steve Audette
- FOCUS: Shooting, Lighting and Conducting Interviews
- FOCUS: Green Screen Techniques
- FOCUS: Photoshop for Video
FOCUS: DSLR Shooting and Workflow
This is a one day workshop about pre-production, production and post production as it relates to effectively using DSLR cameras to achieve cinematic results. By the end of this session you will be able to tap in to the potential that your DSLR has to offer in creating some of the most desirable looking video available.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in using DSLR's and working with footage shot with a DSLR to get the most out of the format and produce cinema quality results.
Prerequisites:Some knowledge of videography and editing on a modern NLE would be useful. It's is helpful to own or have access to a DSLR.
- Changing built-in picture profiles
- Using technicolor cinestyle
- Contrast sharpening and saturation
- Disc imaging and archiving
- Working native and/or optimized
- Color correction
Working with Limitations
- Record times, sound, and compression
- Increasing dynamic range
- Magic lantern
- Ptool and unified hack