Duration: 1 day
Time: 10am - 6pm
(Price and time may vary outside USA)
- FOCUS: Video Compression Techniques
- FOCUS: Color Correction and Grading
- FOCUS: Image Manipulation
- FOCUS: Using Social Media to Promote Web Videos
- FOCUS: DSLR Shooting and Workflow
- FOCUS: Documentary Storytelling & Structure with Steve Audette
- FOCUS: Shooting, Lighting and Conducting Interviews
- FOCUS: Green Screen Techniques
FOCUS: Photoshop for Video
This is a one day workshop on using Photoshop to improve the efficiency of the post production workflow. In this course, we will use Photoshop to create graphics and graphic elements for use in an NLE and motion graphics software. We will work directly with video and generate new video from a still source.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in learning how to leverage Adobe Photoshop to enhance their video productions.
Prerequisites:A basic knowledge of working with digital images and video would be useful.
Course Outline:Topics will include and are not limited to:
- Color correction
- Image processing
- Time lapse photography
- Smart objects