There are many reasons to use Photoshop with After Effects! In this free webinar Photoshop guru, Rich Harrington, will show you how to take advantage of many hidden features.
Learn how to move seamlessly between the two applications and hand off essential assets like text color effects, and textures. Great for Motion Graphic Artists, Editors, and VFX Artists.
- Understanding still image concepts such as resolution and bit depth
- Matching your composition settings
- Using Content-Aware Scale
- Working with raster and vector images
- Setting transparency
- Adjusting blend modes
- Creating custom gradients
- Performing automatic lens correction
- Using actions to speed up design workflows
- Correcting color
- Designing Lookup Tables
- Creating a depth matte with gradients
Secure your free spot early. Register here.
Meet your webinar instructor: Rich Harrington
CEO & Founder at RHED Pixel
Rich is part of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals Instructor Dream Team and a popular speaker on the digital video circuit. He has been the Program Manager for the Post|Production World Conference since 2003.
Rich is an internationally published author. His book, Photoshop for Video, was the first of its kind to focus on Photoshop's application in the world of video. He is also a contributing author for From Still to Motion, Video Made on a Mac, Final Cut Pro On the Spot and Professional Web Video. A Master's Degree in Project Management fills out Rich's broad spectrum of experience. Rich enjoys traveling and digital photography, as well as teaching his kids the joys of science fiction and comic books.
- Photoshop Fundamentals: An Introduction to Photoshop CC3 days
- Photoshop CC Advanced: Print and Photography2 days
- Photoshop CC Advanced - Web and Video2 days
- Lightroom Fundamentals: An Introduction to Lightroom2 days
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop for Forensics Professionals2 days
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop Techniques for Forensics Professionals3 days
- Advanced Photoshop Skills for After Effects Artists
- What's new in Photoshop CC
- Photoshop Master Class5 days
- Desktop Publishing Master Class12 days