Logic Pro Level One End User Exam
Logic Pro 9 Level One Exam
Apple offers two levels of certification on Logic Pro 9: Apple Certified Pro - Level One, and Apple Certified Pro - Level Two. Certification exams do not require attendance at a class. Students who prefer to learn on their own or who already have the necessary skill set in may take an exam for a fee.
Apple Certified Pro - Level One attests to basic operational knowledge of a specific application. Level One exams are administered at the end of specific courses, or you may take the exam at an AATC for a fee.
Apple Certified Pro - Level Two attests to a deeper understanding of the application as well as mastery of advanced features. You can take Level Two exams only after earning Level One certification.
Logic Pro 9 Level One Exam Details
- Exam number: 9L0-837
- Number of test questions: approximately 63 technical, fivedemographic (unscored)
- The exam uses a random pool of multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank and interactive-media questions.
- Passing score: 80% (scores are not rounded; you must earn a score of 80% or higher to pass the exam)
- Details on exam scoring appear on Apple.com
- Exam duration: One hour thirty minutes
- The cost of the exam is $150. Retakes cost $100.
- This exam is also available in other languages. For details, please visit Apple.com
The exam timer does not start until you view the first technical question. You may not access any resources or references during the exam.