macOS 100: Introduction to macOS 11 Big Sur
macOS 100: Introduction to macOS 11 Big Sur is a hands-on class designed to help beginning Mac users and transitioning Windows users become more familiar in using the macOS.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of the macOS 100: Introduction to macOS 11 Big Sur course, students will be able to:
- Know the foundations of macOS 11 Big Sur
Mac Integration Basics 11
Organizations are increasingly integrating Mac computers into Windows or other standards-based network environments. But users and the IT professionals who support them can relax, because Mac integration is easy.
Upon completion of the Mac Integration Basics 11 course, students will be able to:
- Integrate a Mac into a Windows network environment.
macOS Support Essentials 11
macOS Support Essentials 11 is a three-day course that teaches the best ways to support macOS Big Sur users. The course includes lectures, demonstrations, group discussions, and hands-on exercises that provide real-world experience.
What you'll learn:
- How to use macOS Big Sur tools and resources to troubleshoot macOS Big Sur
Webinar: What’s New in macOS Big Sur?
Get an overview of the most recent updates in the new macOS Big Sur!
Join our brief, free one-hour seminar to discover what’s new and what to look out for with Apple’s latest OS.
- Find My: a new way to find devices and your friends
- Sidecar: add a second display to your Mac using an iPad
- Sign in with Apple: a better way to manage website logins using your Apple ID