macOS 100: Introduction to macOS 10.15 Catalina
macOS 100: Introduction to macOS 10.15 Catalina is a hands-on class designed to help beginning Mac users and transitioning Windows users become more familiar in using the macOS.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of the macOS 100: Introduction to macOS 10.15 Catalina course, students will be able to:
- Know the foundations of macOS 10.15 Catalina
Mac Integration Basics 10.15
Organizations are increasingly integrating Mac computers into Windows or other standards-based network environments. But users and the IT professionals who support them can relax, because Mac integration is easy.
Upon completion of the Mac Integration Basics 10.15 course, students will be able to:
- Integrate a Mac into a Windows network environment.
macOS Support Essentials 10.15
macOS Support Essentials 10.15 is a three-day course that teaches the best ways to support macOS Catalina users. The course includes lectures, demonstrations, group discussions, and hands-on exercises that provide real-world experience.
What you'll learn:
- How to use macOS Catalina tools and resources to troubleshoot macOS Catalina
Webinar: What’s New in macOS Catalina?
Get an overview of the most recent updates in the new macOS Catalina!
Join our brief, free one-hour seminar to discover what’s new and what to look out for with Apple’s latest OS.
- Find My: a new way to find devices and your friends
- Sidecar: add a second display to your Mac using an iPad
- Sign in with Apple: a better way to manage website logins using your Apple ID