Select a date to register.
Get an overview of the most recent updates in the new macOS Catalina!
Join our brief, free one-hour seminar to discover what’s new and what to look out for with Apple’s latest OS.
- Find My: a new way to find devices and your friends
- Sidecar: add a second display to your Mac using an iPad
- Sign in with Apple: a better way to manage website logins using your Apple ID
- Screen Time: keep track of what you’re doing across all of your devices
- Voice Control: control your Mac entirely with your voice
- Reminders: ToDo lists made better
- Increased Security
- Separate System Volume
- A multitude of new media features
Register early to secure your spot!
Your Webinar Host: Jeffery Battersby
Jeffery is an experienced professional and an Apple Certified Trainer teaching macOS Support and Server Essentials courses, as well and ACMT courses. Prior to his teaching experience, Jeffrey served as the IT Manager/Network Analyst with Jacoby & Meyers, Finkelstein & Partners, where he led IT infrastructure and related IT staff needs. Additionally, he is a regular contributor to Macworld Magazine, where he writes reviews and articles on a variety of subjects, including small business and personal finance application, low-end desktop publishing applications, and more.