Get an overview of the most recent updates in the new macOS Catalina!
Join our brief, free one-hour seminar to discover what’s new and what to look out for with Apple’s latest OS.
- Find My: a new way to find devices and your friends
- Sidecar: add a second display to your Mac using an iPad
- Sign in with Apple: a better way to manage website logins using your Apple ID
- Screen Time: keep track of what you’re doing across all of your devices
- Voice Control: control your Mac entirely with your voice
- Reminders: ToDo lists made better
- Increased Security
- Separate System Volume
- A multitude of new media features
Register early to secure your spot!
Your Webinar Host: James Alguire
James Alguire is an Apple Certified Trainer (ACT) with over 15 years experience, instructing Apple IT, iOS and Pro-Application training. He is Apple IT certified from OS X 10.2 (Jaguar) through macOS 10.15 (Catalina). He was among the first generation of certified Final Cut Pro trainers, holding current certifications in FCPX. James is very passionate about training people to better understand Apple Technology.
During his over 25-year career in the computer industry, he has been involved in digital design, audio/video, written technical materials for print and online industry publications, and performed guest speaking at trade events. When not instructing classes, James supports his multi-industry client’s technology needs through his consulting and training business.