The macOS Support Essentials 10.15 certification exam is a computer-based test:
- Exam number: 9L0-449
- The exam contains five unscored demographic questions. You have 5 minutes to complete them.
- The exam contains 100 scored technical questions. You have 150 minutes to complete them.
- The exam uses a random pool of multiple-choice and interactive-media questions.
- A passing score is 75 percent. Scores aren’t rounded.
- You can find details on exam scoring on the Exam and Certification FAQs webpage.
- You may not access any resources or references during the exam.
Recommended Exam Preparation
- Gain experience with macOS
- Complete the macOS Support Essentials 10.15 course
- Download the Exam Preparation Guide
What are the benefits of Apple Certification?
An ACSP certification is valuable because it differentiates you as a skilled user and support professional for macOS Catalina 10.15. You’ll have the right to use the Apple Certified Professional logo on your résumé, business cards, and website. This certification gives you a competitive edge in today’s evolving job market.
It also enables you to benefit from the power of the Apple brand. Before you take the certification exam, you must have (or create) an account in the Apple Certification Records System (ACRS). After you pass the exam, you’ll receive an email that details how you’ll receive your Apple certificate, along with instructions on how to order a framed version. The email includes LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter icons so you can easily share your certification news with your networks on these sites.
You also receive a login for the Apple Certification Records System, where you can do the following actions:
- Update your profile and opt in to display your Apple Certification in the Apple Certification in the Apple Certified Professionals Registry.
- Review your certification progress.
- Download your certification logo to use on business cards, resumes, websites, and more.
- Allows employers to verify your certifications.