Webinar: What’s New in macOS Monterey?
Get an overview of the most recent updates in the new macOS Monterey!
Join our brief, free one-hour seminar to discover what’s new and what to look out for with Apple’s latest OS.
- FaceTime SharePlay: Watch Movies and listen to music with your friends, and even share your Mac’s screen during FaceTime sessions. SharePlay includes options to pause, fast-forward, and rewind in sync with your FaceTime crew.
- Shared with You: Items sent to you by friends and family now appear in a special Shared with You section in your favorite Mac Apps, including Messages, Photos, Apple News and Safari.
- Quick Note: When an idea pops into your head, save it quickly using the new Quick Note feature.
- Tags in Note App: Easily organize and locate items in the Notes App using Tags.
- Universal Control: Control one or more Macs or iPads using a single keyboard and mouse. (This feature is currently still in beta and expected to be available in the iOS 15.4 and Monterey 12.3 releases.)
- Airplay to Mac: Send the display of other Macs, iPads, or iPhones to your current Mac’s display.
- Live Text and Visual Lookup: Convert the text in any image to actual editable text with Live Text, and learn more about popular landmarks, plants, pets, and more with new object recognition technology.
- Shortcuts: Speed up your workflow by creating shortcuts for common tasks and resource sharing with the new, simpler Shortcuts feature.
- Interactive 3D Globe in Maps: Learn more about planet earth with Maps’ new Interactive Globe with more details of mountain ranges, deserts, forests, and oceans.
Register early to secure your spot!
Your Webinar Host: James Alguire
James Alguire is an Apple Certified Trainer (ACT) with over 15 years experience, instructing Apple IT, iOS and Pro-Application training. He is Apple IT certified from OS X 10.2 (Jaguar) through macOS 10.15 (Catalina.) He was among the first generation of certified Final Cut Pro trainers, holding current certifications in FCPX. James is very passionate about training people to better understand Apple Technology.
During his over 25-year career in the computer industry, he has been involved in digital design, audio/video, written technical materials for print and online industry publications, and performed guest speaking at trade events. When not instructing classes, James supports his multi-industry client’s technology needs through his consulting and training business.