Select a date to register.
- New York
- Friday, August 18, 2017
- Friday, August 25, 2017
- Friday, September 15, 2017
- Friday, September 29, 2017
- Friday, October 20, 2017
- Friday, November 3, 2017
- Friday, November 17, 2017
- Friday, December 1, 2017
- Friday, December 15, 2017
- Friday, January 5, 2018
- Friday, January 19, 2018
- Friday, February 2, 2018
- Thursday, February 15, 2018
- Friday, March 2, 2018
- Washington DC
- Irvine, CA
- CAD $250.00
- Thursday, August 17, 2017
- Thursday, August 31, 2017
- Thursday, September 7, 2017
- Thursday, September 21, 2017
- Thursday, October 5, 2017
- Thursday, October 19, 2017
- Thursday, November 2, 2017
- Thursday, November 9, 2017
- Thursday, November 16, 2017
- Thursday, November 23, 2017
- Thursday, November 30, 2017
- Thursday, December 7, 2017
- Thursday, December 14, 2017
- Thursday, January 11, 2018
macOS Support Essentials 10.12 Exam
- Exam number: 9L0-434
- 80 scored technical questions you have 120 minutes to complete
- 5 unscored demographic questions you have 5 minutes to complete
- The exam uses a random pool of multiple-choice and interactive-media questions.
- Passing score: 75 percent (scores are NOT rounded).
- Exam duration: Two hours
Recommended Exam Preparation
- Gain experience with macOS
- Complete the Sierra 101: macOS Support Essentials 10.12 course.
- Download the Exam Preparation Guide
Becoming an Apple Certified Support Professional
The Apple Training and Certification program keeps you at the forefront of Apple technology. Certification creates a benchmark to demonstrate your proficiency in specific Apple technologies and gives you a competitive edge in today’s evolving job market.
Apple offers two macOS certifications:
- Apple Certified Associate - Mac Integration
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
ACSP certification is for the help desk professional, technical coordinator, or power user who supports macOS users, manages networks, or provides technical support for Mac users. ACSP certification verifies that you understand macOS core functionality and that you can complete these tasks:
- Configure key services
- Perform basic troubleshooting
- Support multiple Mac users
You earn an ACSP certification by passing the macOS Support Essentials 10.12 Exam.
What are the benefits of Apple Certification?
Besides differentiating you as a skilled user and support professional for macOS Sierra, an ACSP certification enables you to benefit from the power of the Apple brand. When you pass the certification exam, you receive an email that details how you'll receive your Apple certificate, along with instructions on how to order a framed version. The email includes LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter icons so you can easily share your certification news with your networks on these sites.
You also receive a login for the Apple Certification Records System, where you can do the following actions:
- Update your profile and opt in to display your Apple Certification in the Apple Certified Professionals Registry.
- Review your certification progress.
- Download your certification logo to use on business cards, résumés, websites, and more.
- Provide access to employers to verify your certifications.