Select a date to register.
Autodesk 3ds Max Certified Professional Exam Details
Autodesk offers the choice of two Professional level exams for 3ds Max: Models to Motion or Surface and Look Development.
- Exams may be taken at any FMC branch
- Performance based exams
- 20 questions that requires you to use 3ds Max to create or modify a data file, and then type your answer into an input box
- Answer will be a text entry or a numeric value
- 70% minimum required to pass
- Exam has a 90 minute time limit.
Autodesk 3ds Max is used throughout the production cycle in film, video game, design visualization, and television development. Creating two different Professional exams allows you to focus on the subject areas that relate to your career path, or to add additional skills in new areas. If you are interested in early stages of the production process, such as creating and animating digital models, the Models to Motion exam would be a good choice. If you are interested in defining the final look of digital models and their environment, Surface and Look Development is the right choice. If you pass both Professional exams, you will earn two certificates: Autodesk 3ds Max Certified Professional Models to Motion and Autodesk 3ds Max Certified Professional Surface and Look Development.