Select a date to register.
- Online Training
- New York
- Washington DC
- Monday, March 26, 2018 (filled)
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018
- Tuesday, May 29, 2018
- Tuesday, June 26, 2018
- Wednesday, July 11, 2018 connected
- Tuesday, July 31, 2018
- Tuesday, August 28, 2018
- Tuesday, October 2, 2018
- Monday, October 22, 2018 connected
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018
- Tuesday, December 18, 2018
- Irvine, CA
More details coming soon.
As an introductory course, no prior knowledge of any 3D modeling or CAD software is required. However, students do need to be experienced with the Windows operating system and a background in drafting of 3D parts is recommended.
- Understanding the Autodesk Fusion 360 interface
- Creating, constraining, and dimensioning 2D sketches
- Creating and editing solid 3D features
- Creating and using construction features
- Creating equations and working with parameters
- Manipulating the feature history of a design
- Duplicating geometry in a design
- Placing and constraining/connecting components in a single design file
- Defining motion in a multi-component design
- Creating components and features in a multi-component design
- Creating and editing T-spline geometry
- Documenting a design in drawings
- Defining structural constraints and loads for static analysis
Future Media Concepts is an Autodesk Authorized Training Center. Classes are taught using Autodesk's authorized curriculum and instructors to ensure the highest level of professionalism in training. Satisfaction is guaranteed. FMC operates training facilities in New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Orlando, Chicago, Irvine and internationally in Toronto, Ottawa and Dubai. Along with worldwide on-site training, FMC also offers online training.