Select a date to register.
Autodesk Maya Certified Professional Exam Details
Autodesk offers the choice of two Professional level exams for Maya: Models to Motion or Visual Effects and Simulation..
- Exams may be taken at any FMC branch
- Performance based exams
- 20 questions that requires you to use Maya to create or modify a data file, and then type your answer into an input box
- Answer will be a text entry or a numeric value
- 70% minimum required to pass
- Exam has a 90 minute time limit.
Autodesk Maya is used throughout the production cycle in film, video game, design visualization, and television development. Creating two different Professional exams allows you to focus on the subject areas that relate to your career path, or to add additional skills in new areas. If you are interested in the early stages of the production process, such as creating and animating digital models, the Models to Motion exam would be a good choice. If you are interested in adding digital effects and dynamically simulated animation, Visual Effects and Simulation is the right choice. If you pass both Professional exams, you will earn two certificates: Autodesk Maya Certified Professional Models to Motion and Autodesk Maya Certified Professional Visual Effects and Simulation.