Select a date to register.
Start using Autodesk Maya in your CG and FX workflows!
Join Autodesk Certified Instructor, Sean Callan, to learn how to navigate the Maya Interface and create models using the ‘Smooth Mesh Preview’ workflow. This workflow is used to create photo-real assets for: Virtual Reality, Games, CG Product Images, and Animated Productions.
This free, 45-minute webinar will cover:
- Navigating the revised Autodesk Maya Interface
- Building and working with the Tool Shelf feature
- Discuss the “Smooth Mesh Preview” workflow
- Building a Photo-Real Model using common Maya Tools
- Texturing Basics including UV Unwrapping
- Rigging Basics and Preparing for Animation
- Rendering Engines such as Solid Angle: ‘Arnold’
- Adding Lights & Lighting Basics
- Rendering and Compositing
- and more...
About Sean Callan
Sean has been modeling for 15 years and has practical experience creating both hard surface and organic models for TV/film and real time simulations. He graduated with a BFA in Animation from the International Academy of Design in 2002 and is a Certified Maya Instructor who teaches at Future Media Concepts (an Autodesk certified training center). He also heads up a small collaboration of artists who create many Pilot TV show concepts from beginning to end and visualizations for various clients including Cake Mix and Hasbro Studios.