Get your start using the most popular tool on the market for motion graphics, visual effects and compositing—Adobe After Effects CC—with our FREE online live and interactive workshop! Produced by Future Media Concepts (FMC) in collaboration with Adobe, this 3-hour session is designed for those who are making their first steps as motion designers, video editors and Adobe After Effects users.
Don’t waste precious time browsing through the Internet clutter for the right videos tutorial. This workshop will cover all the steps involved in creating your first project in Adobe After Effects.
Who Should Attend
If you are new to the industry or to Adobe After Effects CC, or are self-taught and have very little experience, this workshop is for you.
- Importing & organizing media
- Working with Photoshop documents
- Creating compositions
- Working with Layers
- Blending modes
- Creating keyframes
- Animating properties and effects
- Easing, Overshoot and Bounce
- Adding Motion Blur
- Working with adjustment Layers
- Using the Graph Editor
- Creating text, Converting editable text from Photoshop
- Using pre-built text animators
- Creating displacement maps
- Matching colors
- Add effects to smear and reveal clips
- Matching movement using the 3D Camera Tracker
- Adding Titles and logos to the scene
- Using the render queue
- Rendering in the background
- Recommended formats & Compression settings
- This 3-hour workshop taught by a top video expert is FREE.
- Attendance will be capped at 40 to allow for effective interaction with the Instructor.
- Log in from the convenience from your home or office and receive professional training with full interactivity with the instructor via voice or chat.
Eran Stern has over two decades of experience in the Post-Production industry. Coming from the world of Graphics as a commercial artist and a TV Post-Production designer combined with great passion for teaching, Eran has taken it upon himself to “Spread the Word” of his expertise on Motion Design. He’s a recognized Adobe expert trainer and one of the most desirable speakers in demand and as such, he is the author of the most watched video tutorials and training series for Lynda.com, Adobe and other top productions and software development companies.
Simultaneously, in 2007, Eran founded SternFX.com. Eran regularly gives talks at local and international conferences like NAB, After Effects World and Premiere Pro World and is part of the creative team at Future Media Concepts as a Program Manager and one of their top speakers. Besides SternFX, Eran is also the head of the Motion Graphics department at the Shenkar College of Engineering and Design. Prior to that, he was one of the leading mentors in Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design.
This workshop is sponsored by: