Select a date to register.
Webinar: Intro to Unity 2020
Webinar Time: 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm EST
Mark your calendars and join Unity Developer, Matthew Williamson!
Learn how to navigate the new interface and the essential tools needed to start developing your games such as creating game objects, animations, and scripts!
You’ll be amazed how much you can achieve when using Unity!
Topics include: Navigating the interface
- Scene View
- Game View
- Hierarchy View
- Project View
Creating a GameObject
- What is a GameObject?
- What types of GameObjects are there?
- Different ways of creating a GameObject
Creating an Animation
- Animation Window
- Making the Ball move with animation.
Creating a Script
- What is a Script?
- But I can't code... it's ok!
Combining the Script and GameObject
- User Input to make the animation stop and start
- Writing the code
- Unity empowers us to create applications not just video games
Register to save your spot! Seats are limited!!
William has been developing Unity applications for 7 years. He graduated from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette with a B.S. in Computer Science with a concentration in Video Game Development. He taught Game Programming at the Academy of Interactive Entertainment in Lafayette Louisiana for 4 years while doing contract work for Unity as a Certified Instructor and Subject Matter Expert.
- Introduction to Unity 3D5 days
- Introduction to 3D Game Development1 day
- Introduction to 3D Interactive Development1 day
- Introduction to Mobile Gaming1 day
- Introduction to Virtual Reality1 day
- Introduction to 2D Game Development1 day
- Introduction to Automotive Design Visualization1 day
- Introduction to Animated Storytelling1 day
- Free Webinar: Creating a simple VR experience using Unity 3D1hr
- Free Webinar: Introduction to Unity 20201hr