Select a date to register.
Get the most out of Adobe After Effects CC! Join Adobe Certified Instructor, Katie Houghton, to learn the latest features within the most popular tool on the market for motion graphics, visual effects and compositing.
This free, 45-minute webinar will cover:
- Data-driven animation
- Immersive Video Titling and Graphics
- VR Comp Editor
- Extract Cubemap
- Create VR Environment
- VR Converter
- VR Rotate Sphere
- VR Sphere to Plane
- Expression access to mask and shape points
- Keyboard shortcut mapping
- and more...
Meet your webinar instructor: Katie Houghton
Katie is a graduate of the Rochester Institute of Technology with degrees in Graphic Design and Industrial Design. She has held multimedia, graphic design, and consulting positions at numerous companies including KPMG LLP, one of the big five Accounting Consulting Firms where she managed the Multimedia Department. During the ".com" boom of the 90s she was promoted to Vice President of Confidant Inc. where she managed the entire look of all visual materials including the marketing and Internet presence.
Currently, she teaches classes in Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Freehand, Director, Photoshop, InDesign, Quark, After Effects, Final Cut Pro & Acrobat.
- Introduction to Adobe After Effects CC3 days
- Intermediate Adobe After Effects CC2 days
- Advanced Adobe After Effects CC2 days
- Visual Effects and Finishing for Editors: Boris FX for Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro2 days
- After Effects Master Class7 days
- Free Webinar: Working with 3D Objects Inside After Effects45min
- Webinar: What’s New in After Effects CC