Select a date to register.
Get the most out of Adobe Photoshop CC! Join Adobe Certified Instructor, Katie Houghton, to learn the latest features in Photoshop and speed up your workflow.This free, 45-minute webinar, will cover:
- Adobe Stock templates and search
- Selection and Masking Space
- Content-Aware Crop
- Match Font
- Export enhancements
- Facial feature adjustment
- Easier use of glyphs
Secure your free spot early. Register here.
Meet your webinar instructor: Katie Houghton
Katie is a graduate of the Rochester Institute of Technology with degrees in Graphic Design and Industrial Design. She has held multimedia, graphic design, and consulting positions at numerous companies including KPMG LLP, one of the big five Accounting Consulting Firms where she managed the Multimedia Department. During the ".com" boom of the 90s she was promoted to Vice President of Confidant Inc. where she managed the entire look of all visual materials including the marketing and Internet presence.
Currently, she teaches classes in Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Freehand, Director, Photoshop, InDesign, Quark, After Effects, Final Cut Pro & Acrobat.
- Photoshop Fundamentals: An Introduction to Photoshop CC3 days
- Photoshop CC Advanced: Print and Photography2 days
- Photoshop CC Advanced - Web and Video2 days
- Lightroom Fundamentals: An Introduction to Lightroom2 days
- What's new in Photoshop CC 17
- Photoshop Master Class5 days
- Desktop Publishing Master Class12 days