Get the most out of Adobe Photoshop CC! Join Adobe Certified Instructor, Karl Hill, to learn the latest features in Photoshop and speed up your workflow.This free, 45-minute webinar, will cover:
- Better brush organization
- Access to Lightroom photos
- Brush stroke smoothing
- Exclusive brushes from Kyle T. Webster
- Variable fonts
- Quick Share menu
- Curvature Pen tool
- Custom path color and width
- 360 panorama workflow
- Depth Map import from HEIF
- and more...
Secure your free spot early.
Your Webinar Instructor: Karl Hill | Adobe Certified Trainer
Karl is an experienced Adobe Certified Trainer, technical writer, publisher, and consultant with Adobe Systems. He is an author and developer for Adobe After Effects, Premiere, and Illustrator ACE exams. Throughout his extensive career, he has provided training for a variety of clients including corporate, small business and individuals. Karl is certified to teach a long list of Adobe applications, including: Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Captivate, After Effects, Audition, Premiere Pro, and more. Karl was also an Apple Consultant Network expert for 3 Years, specializing in Apple Final Cut Pro non-linear video editing, and he is a professional musician featured on recordings and live radio and TV performances with Ginger Baker.
- Photoshop Fundamentals: An Introduction to Photoshop CC3 days
- Photoshop Advanced: Print and Photography2 days
- Photoshop Advanced - Web and Video2 days
- Lightroom Fundamentals: An Introduction to Lightroom2 days
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop for Forensic Professionals2 days
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop Techniques for Forensic Professionals3 days
- Webinar: What's New in Photoshop CC
- Photoshop Master Class5 days
- Desktop Publishing Master Class12 days