Select a date to register.
Get the most out of Adobe Photoshop CC! Join Adobe Certified Instructor, Katie Houghton, to learn the latest features in Photoshop and speed up your workflow.This free, 45-minute webinar, will cover:
- Better brush organization
- Access to Lightroom photos
- Brush stroke smoothing
- Exclusive brushes from Kyle T. Webster
- Variable fonts
- Quick Share menu
- Curvature Pen tool
- Custom path color and width
- 360 panorama workflow
- Depth Map import from HEIF
- and more...
Secure your free spot early. Register here.
Meet your webinar instructor: Katie Houghton
Katie is a graduate of the Rochester Institute of Technology with degrees in Graphic Design and Industrial Design. She has held multimedia, graphic design, and consulting positions at numerous companies including KPMG LLP, one of the big five Accounting Consulting Firms where she managed the Multimedia Department. During the ".com" boom of the 90s she was promoted to Vice President of Confidant Inc. where she managed the entire look of all visual materials including the marketing and Internet presence.
Currently, she teaches classes in Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Freehand, Director, Photoshop, InDesign, Quark, After Effects, Final Cut Pro & Acrobat.
- Photoshop Fundamentals: An Introduction to Photoshop CC3 days
- Photoshop CC Advanced: Print and Photography2 days
- Photoshop CC Advanced - Web and Video2 days
- Lightroom Fundamentals: An Introduction to Lightroom2 days
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop for Forensics Professionals2 days
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop Techniques for Forensics Professionals3 days
- Advanced Photoshop Skills for After Effects Artists
- What's new in Photoshop CC
- Photoshop Master Class5 days
- Desktop Publishing Master Class12 days