Webinar: What's New in Premiere Pro CC
Get the most out of Adobe Premiere Pro CC! Join Adobe Certified Instructor, Karl Hill, to learn the latest features within this industry-leading video editing software and improve your workflow.
This free, 45-minute webinar will cover:
- Simultaneous work on multiple projects
- Shared Projects with locking feature
- Responsive design — Time & Position
- Motion Graphics templates available in Adobe Stock
- Immersive VR editing
- Immersive audio editing for VR
- 360/VR transitions, titles, and effects
- New Getting started experience for beginning
- Improvements to the Essential Graphics workflow
- and more...
Secure your free spot early.
Your Webinar Instructor: Karl Hill | Adobe Certified Trainer
Karl is an experienced Adobe Certified Trainer, technical writer, publisher, and consultant with Adobe Systems. He is an author and developer for Adobe After Effects, Premiere, and Illustrator ACE exams. Throughout his extensive career, he has provided training for a variety of clients including corporate, small business and individuals. Karl is certified to teach a long list of Adobe applications, including: Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Captivate, After Effects, Audition, Premiere Pro, and more. Karl was also an Apple Consultant Network expert for 3 Years, specializing in Apple Final Cut Pro non-linear video editing, and he is a professional musician featured on recordings and live radio and TV performances with Ginger Baker.