It's here - the newest version of Apple’s flagship video editing software, Final Cut Pro, and we will cover some of the most exciting new features in this free 45-minute webinar.
- Using Metadata for Batch Renaming
- Creating Advanced Smart Collections for Organization
- Performing back timed edits
- Using Roles and Lanes for Audio
- Maximizing Your Color Correction Workflow
- Saving useful effect presets
- Changing a FCP Effect in Motion
Secure your free spot early.
Meet your webinar instructor: BJ Attarian
BJ Attarian is a certified Apple Final Cut and DaVinci Resolve trainer. He engages and works alongside students as they learn the latest in Final Cut and Resolve. With over 25 years in broadcasting, BJ uses his experience to teach as it relates to current trends in the industry.
In addition to training Final Cut and Resolve, BJ is station manager for PackTV, NC State Television and WolfBytes Television, as well as 88.1 WolfBytes Radio at NC State University, working with and training students every day. When not teaching video or radio, he is teaching soccer as a referee coach, or spending time with his family.
- FCP 101 - Introduction to Final Cut Pro3 days
- FCP 301 - Advanced Editing & Finishing Techniques with Final Cut Pro3 days
- FCP for Experienced Editors2 days
- Color - Introduction to FCP Color1 day
- Final Cut Pro for Social Media1 day
- Final Cut Pro for Video Production2 days
- Final Cut Pro for Post Production2 days
- Final Cut Pro Teach-the-Teacher1 day
- Webinar - What's New in Final Cut Pro45 minutes
- Apple Creative Master Class