Future Media Concepts is an Avid Authorized Education Center. Classes are taught using Avid's authorized curriculum and instructors to ensure the highest level of professionalism in training. Satisfaction is guaranteed.
The Master Class is a training program that combines multiple individual Media Composer courses for a discounted price. The Master Class does not have a schedule of its own. Each class is scheduled separately, beginning with the MC 101 class, as indicated below. We recommend taking the remaining courses included in the Master Class two weeks apart. Simply pass the Avid Certified User exam and receive official Avid Certification (a $150 value).
The Master Class is an intensive program typically taken over a period of six to eight weeks. FMC offers the most complete selection of Avid classes available anywhere.
Avid Learning Path
If your primary focus is taking and passing the Avid Certified Professional Exam then this Master Class is right for you. This Learning Path is made up of all the courses necessary to qualify for the ACP Exam. The ACP Exam fee is included in the cost of the Master Class.
The Avid Certified User Learning Path is made up of the following courses:
- MC 101 - Media Composer Fundamentals I (2 days - $1,195)
- MC 110 - Media Composer Fundamentals II (3 days - $1,495)
- MC 201 - Media Composer Professional Editing I (2 days - $1,195)
- MC 210 - Media Composer Professional Editing II (3 days - $1,495)
- MC 239 - Color Grading with Media Composer and Symphony (2 days - $1,195)
A total of 12 days of classes and two exams for $5,695 - a substantial savings when compared to the cost of these classes and exams if registered individually.
Note: Master Classes do not have a schedule of their own. You would start by attending the first level class and move on from there. To register for a Master Class, please contact our specialist by:
Phone: Contact your local FMC branch. Branch numbers available here.
- MC 101 - Media Composer Fundamentals I2 days
- MC 110 - Media Composer Fundamentals II3 days
- MC 101/110 - Media Composer Fundamentals I and II5 days
- MC 201 - Media Composer Professional Editing I2 days
- MC 210 - Media Composer Professional Editing II3 days
- MC 239 - Color Grading with Media Composer and Symphony2 days
- Visual Effects & Finishing for Editors: Boris FX for Avid Media Composer2 days
- MC 300 - Mastering Multi-Cam in the Avid Environment3 days
- MC 400 - Media Composer System Support5 days
- Webinar: Editing Tips in Avid Media Composer
- Media Composer Master Class12 days