Future Media Concepts is an Avid Authorized Education Center. Classes are taught using Avid's authorized curriculum and instructors to ensure the highest level of professionalism in training.
The Master Class is a training program that combines multiple individual Media Composer courses for a discounted price. The Master Class does not have a schedule of its own and all classes are scheduled by the student after registering.
The Master Class is an intensive program typically taken over a period of six to eight weeks of over several Avid series. FMC offers the most complete selection of Avid classes available anywhere.
If your primary focus is taking and passing the Avid Certified Professional Exam then this Master Class is right for you. This Learning Path is made up of all the courses necessary to qualify for the Media Composer Specialist or Media Composer Professional exams sold separately.
The Avid Certified Specialist Learning Path is made up of the following courses:
- MC 101 - Media Composer Fundamentals I (2 days - $1,195)
- MC 110 - Media Composer Fundamentals II (3 days - $1,495)
- MC 201 - Media Composer Professional Editing I (2 days - $1,195)
- MC 210 - Media Composer Professional Editing II (3 days - $1,495)
- MC 239 - Color Grading with Media Composer and Symphony (2 days - $1,195)
- MC 300 - Mastering Multi-Cam in the Avid Environment (3 days - $1,495)
- MC 350 - Advanced File-based Workflow, HD, 2K, 4K and Beyond (2 days - $1,195)
A total of 7 classes over 17 days for $6,995 - a substantial savings when compared to the cost of these classes if registered individually.
- MC 101 - Media Composer Fundamentals I2 days
- MC 110 - Media Composer Fundamentals II3 days
- MC 101/110 - Media Composer Fundamentals I and II5 days
- MC 201 - Media Composer Professional Editing I2 days
- MC 210 - Media Composer Professional Editing II3 days
- MC 239 - Color Grading with Media Composer and Symphony2 days
- MC 300 - Mastering Multi-Cam in the Avid Environment3 days
- MC 350 - Advanced File-based Workflow, HD, 2K, 4K and Beyond2 days
- MC 400 - Media Composer System Support5 days
- Transitioning to the New Avid Media Composer Interface1 day
- Webinar: Editing Tips in Avid Media Composer
- Avid Media Composer Master Class17 days