Select a date to register.
- Online Training
This course leads you through the new Avid Media Composer post 2019.6 version’s fresh and significantly different interface, user settings, Real Time effects and Titler+
Prerequisites: Practical working knowledge of macOS or Windows 10 OS. A background in editing, production, or post-production is also strongly recommended.
Who Should Attend
- Assistant Editors
- Multimedia Producers
Note: The curricula below comprise activities typically covered in a class at this skill level. The instructor may, at his/her discretion, adjust the lesson plan to meet the needs of the class.
Lesson 1: Project and User Settings
- Open a new project
- Frame rate, Aspect ratio, raster and Location of the project
- Finding, adjusting and SAVE-ing your USER Settings
Lesson 2: Workspaces
- Creating Bins and Folders
- Tabbing and Docking pages inside your Workspace
- Creating and saving new Workspaces
Lesson 3: Composer and Timeline windows
- Separate color for Source vs Record window
- Function Icon changes (LIFT and EXTRACT)
- NEW Audio Digital Scrub assignment button
Lesson 4: Real Time Effects and Avid Titler+
- Timewarp - ALL effects are now real time!
- AVID Titler+ is NOW an EFFECT!
- Creating, altering, animating and saving Titler+ titles
- MC 101 - Media Composer Fundamentals I2 days
- MC 110 - Media Composer Fundamentals II3 days
- MC 101/110 - Media Composer Fundamentals I and II5 days
- MC 201 - Media Composer Professional Editing I2 days
- MC 210 - Media Composer Professional Editing II3 days
- MC 239 - Color Grading with Media Composer and Symphony2 days
- MC 300 - Mastering Multi-Cam in the Avid Environment3 days
- MC 350 - Advanced File-based Workflow, HD, 2K, 4K and Beyond2 days
- MC 400 - Media Composer System Support5 days
- Transitioning to the New Avid Media Composer Interface1 day
- Visual Effects & Finishing for Editors: Boris FX for Avid Media Composer2 days
- Webinar: Editing Tips in Avid Media Composer
- Media Composer Master Class12 days