Select a date to register.
Avid Pro Tools 201 covers the core concepts and skills needed to operate an Avid Pro Tools|HD system in a professional studio environment.
- Practical working knowledge of Mac OS X
- Avid Pro Tools 101: Introduction to Pro Tools class or equivalent experience
- Avid Pro Tools 110: Essentials of Pro Tools class or equivalent experience
Note: The curricula below comprise activities typically covered in a class at this skill level. The instructor may, at his/her discretion, adjust the lesson plan to meet the needs of the class.
Lesson 1: Introducing Pro Tools|HD Systems
Lesson 2: Customizing Pro Tools
Lesson 3: Session Configuration and Navigation
Lesson 4: Session Managment
Lesson 5: Selection Techniques
Lesson 6: Editing Techniques
Lesson 7: Using Automation
Lesson 8: Mixing With Pro Tools|HD
Lesson 9: Finishing the Session
- Avid Pro Tools 101: Introduction to Pro Tools2 days
- Avid Pro Tools 110: Essentials of Pro Tools3 days
- Avid Pro Tools 201: Pro Tools Production Essentials2 days
- Avid Pro Tools 210M: Music Production Techniques3 days
- Avid Pro Tools 210P: Post Production Techniques3 days
- Avid Pro Tools 310M: Advanced Music Production Techniques3 days
- Avid Pro Tools 310P: Advanced Post Production Techniques3 days
- Avid Pro Tools Master Class