Windows for Creatives | A 90-minute Free, Online, Live Workshop
This Workshop is designed for content creators and digital media professionals considering Windows, and seeking the most relevant and focused training on the important features they must know to make the transition easier.
Designed and taught by leading editors and motion graphics experts.
The workshop has with ample time allocated for interactive Q&A, along with direct contact with key hardware/software solutions.
This workshop is created for experienced Mac Media Creatives, who consider a move to the Windows Platform. Covering hardware changes, adapting to the Windows 10 environment, best practices for regular maintenance and general workflow changes (including the handling of ProRes.)
This will include hands-on discussion including areas around the common major tools (Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer and Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve).
- Audience information.
- Setting the stage.
- Is it time to change?
- What's prevented you from moving.
- A 10-minute guide to Windows.
- System design.
- Why this is a Del workshop.
- A dive into editorial systems.
- Creative hurdles.
- Best practices in Windows.
Jeff I. Greenberg has over two decades of experience as a Post-Production consultant and Master Instructor (trainer for other trainers) for Adobe, Apple, Avid and Blackmagic Designs, specializing in the areas of editorial, workflow, compositing, sound, color grading and compression.
Consistently voted as one of the top seminar speakers/interviewers, audience’s feedback includes depth of subjects covered, approachability and student-centered teaching that helps keep them up to date on industry standards. Jeff teaches seminars at events such as NAB, IBC, CES and Inter BEE. He's the chair for the Editors Retreat, an annually held exclusive getaway for editors.
Jeff is a published author of several books on the subject of editing and post-production. He recently finished a book on Adobe Premiere Pro Studio Techniques (Adobe Press).
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server Databases 2014 (M20462)5 days
- Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (M10748)5 days
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (M20411)5 days
- Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell (M10961)5 days
- Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (M20341)5 days
- Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (M20331)5 days
- Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions (M20532)5 days
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (M20410)5 days
- Enabling & Managing Office 365 (M20347)5 days
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012 Boot Camp9 days
- Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (M20461)5 days
- M5033 SharePoint 2013 Site Collection and Site Administration5 days
- Free Workshop - Windows for Creatives90 minutes