The DELLiVR Conference features general sessions on content creation for virtual reality, augmented reality, and 360 video. Technical training was also provided for those who use the Unity Game Engine, Amazon Sumerian, HTC Vive headsets, and a variety of leading plug-ins for 360 video stitching! If you couldn't join us in Los Angeles for the DELLiVR Conference, we captured all the training sessions throughout the 3-day training event here!
Your recording package will include digital screen captures and audio from all 22 training sessions and our Keynote speaker, Gary Radburn. Only the complete conference package is available for purchase.
Take a sneak peek at one of our sample recordings for an idea of what to expect!
Once you purchase your recording session bundle, you may use the generated password to access your videos.####
Your package will include the following videos:
Getting Started with 180/360 Production and Post (Introductory Level)
In-Depth Hands-On Workshop: Unity VR Development (Advanced Level)
Building the Right Immersive Strategy for Your Company, For Your Customers
Managing Workflow for Immersive Production: Creative, Vendors, Strategies, and Partnerships
In-Depth Hands-On Workshop: 180/360 Video Production and Post (Advanced Level)
Metastage: Building Post-Ready Production & Workflow for Immersive Experiences
The Third Floor: Monetizing Location-Based VR: Myth, Realities, and Marketing to New Demographic
Avoid Legal Pitfalls in VR/AR: Successful Strategies for Your Next Project
Once you purchase your recording session bundle, you may use the generated password to access your videos.
You may also view our keynote sessions free of charge! Here are a few words from both our keynote speaker, Gary Radburn.
|Gary Radburn: DELLiVR Opening Keynote|
- DELLiVR (Recording)22 sessions
- KeyFrames Orlando (Recording)30 sessions
- Blackmagic Design Conference (Recording)6 sessions
- After Effects World (Recording)35 sessions
- FCPX Creative Summit (Recording)25 sessions
- Keyframes Boston (Recording)40 sessions
- Vlog University (Recording)50 sessions
- P|PW Online (Spring Recording)150 sessions
- Adobe Video World (Recording)100 sessions
- Final Cut Pro Global Virtual Summit (Recording)100 sessions
- P|PW Online (Fall Recording)100 sessions