The FCPX Creative Summit features three full days of cutting-edge sessions, presented by top industry professionals who are well versed in the latest FCPX and Motion softwares, plugins, and editing techniques.
If you couldn't join us in Cupertino for the Final Creative Summit, we captured all the training sessions throughout the 3-day training event here!
Your recording package will include digital screen captures and audio from all training sessions and our 2 Keynote speakers. Only the complete conference package is available for purchase.
Take a sneak peek at one of our sample recordings for an idea of what to expect!
Your package will include the following videos:
- Keynote: Joshua Meyers
- Keynote: Steven Moyer
- Editing a Challenging Multicam Project
- We Make Movies: 27 movies, 34 kids, 2 weeks - A case study about iOS+FCPX Storytelling
- Why ProRes Raw is the Choice- Even up to 8K
- What My Dog Taught Me About Life
- Going Beyond Simple Safety Videos: How to Build Compelling Educational Content Using FCPX
- Mixing for Stereo & Surrounding Sound
- Editing Faster in FCPX
- Editing Indie Comedy "Faith Based" in Final Cut Pro X
- How to Create Content for Multiple Platforms
- How to Collaborate with Anyone, Anywhere
- Managing from the Edit Chair: The Archetypes of Bosses & How to Handle Them
- Learning to Think Different: Animating in Motion with Behaviors
- Working Optimally with the "Camera in your Pocket" - Filmmaking Using iOS + FCPX
- Bringing Your Skills to Life with 3rd Party Tools
- 360 Editing in HD/UHD Projects
- HDR- Understanding High Dynamic range in FCPX
- Captions, Signs Language & More: Creating Accessible Content with FCPX
- FCPX on the Fly: Fast-Turn Editing During a Live Show
- Flexing Final Cut's Strength in Features & Documentaries
- The Tip Show
Once you purchase your recording session bundle, you may use the generated password to access your videos.
You may also view one of our keynote sessions free of charge! Here are a few words from our keynote, Joshua Meyers!
|Joshua Meyers: Co-Founder of Emergent Order|
- DELLiVR (Recording)22 sessions
- KeyFrames Orlando (Recording)30 sessions
- Blackmagic Design Conference (Recording)6 sessions
- After Effects World (Recording)35 sessions
- FCPX Creative Summit (Recording)25 sessions
- Keyframes Boston (Recording)40 sessions
- Vlog University (Recording)50 sessions
- P|PW Online (Recording)150 sessions