The second KeyFrames Conference took place in Boston, featuring general sessions about motion design, desktop publishing, and technical training for After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D, and a variety of leading plug-ins. If you couldn't join us in Boston for the KeyFrames Conference, we captured all the training sessions throughout the 3-day training event here!
Your recording package will include digital screen captures and audio from all training sessions and our Keynote speaker, Chris Do. Only the complete conference package is available for purchase.
Take a sneak peek at one of our sample recordings for an idea of what to expect!
Your package will include the following videos:
- Pre Conference – Create a TV channel ident using Illustrator and After Effects
- Cinema 4D for the Absolute Beginner
- KEYNOTE: Finding your niche (Why Specialization is an Advantage)
- Illustrator for Video and 3D
- Animating Type in After Effects
- Video Retouching in After Effects
- Retouching Spherical Panorama with After Effects and Photoshop
- Advanced After Effects Workflows
- C4D R21 New Mograph Features
- Color Theory for Motion
- Mastering After Effects Shape Layers
- Better Compositing in After Effects
- Sandbox Animation
- Understanding Blending Modes
- Data-driven Animations in After Effects
- Advanced Keying Crash Course
- Don’t Fear the Freelance
- Creating Animations for Email
- Mastering Expressions in After Effects
- Working with 3D Objects in After Effect
- Starting a Drone Business and Make it Profitable
- Develop Next Level Looks and Effects with Sapphire
- Tracking & Roto for Mograph Workshop
- Mad Science or Motion Graphics?
- From Marketing to Mograph
- Explainer Videos
- Lighting and Grading for 3D Graphics
- Using Content-aware Fill for Drone Videos
- Client Project Step by Step
- From Burn- Out to Balance: Working Outside the Studios
- Graphic Asset Rigging Creating Tools and Distribution
- Using MoGraph with particles and Dynamics to Create Object Motion in Cinema 4D
- The Power of Collaboration
Once you purchase your recording session bundle, you may use the generated password to access your videos.
You may also view one of our keynote sessions free of charge! Here are a few words from our keynote, Chris Do.
|Chris Do: Finding Your Niche (Why Specialization is an Advantage)|
- DELLiVR (Recording)22 sessions
- KeyFrames Orlando (Recording)30 sessions
- Blackmagic Design Conference (Recording)6 sessions
- After Effects World (Recording)35 sessions
- FCPX Creative Summit (Recording)25 sessions
- Keyframes Boston (Recording)40 sessions
- Vlog University (Recording)50 sessions
- P|PW Online (Recording)150 sessions