FMC IN-CLASS TRAINING
If you are looking for quality, consistent and accessible training for digital video, sound design, desktop publishing, motion graphics, or IT, Future Media Concepts (FMC) is your one-stop shop. The company has been around since 1994 and it has grown into a known and respected brand within the industry.
FMC has eight training centers in the U.S. and Canada: New York; Boston; Philadelphia; Washington, D.C.; Orlando; Chicago; Irvine and Toronto. Our state-of-the-art training facilities provide students with the perfect environment to expand their technical skills.
Benefits of Classroom Learning
- Small class size: FMC classes are kept small (8 to 12 students max) to allow attendees and instructors one-on-one time as needed
- Focused environment, conducive to learning: with no distractions and interruptions, you will be able to make the most of your time and build new skills fast
- Instructor access: during your time with us, you will be able to interact with our expert instructor and tailor your questions to specific issues you may have encountered in your projects
- Expand your network: meet professionals with similar interests and focus, exchange ideas, and learn from their experience
- Satisfaction guaranteed: missed some of the tips and techniques shared in the classroom? Not to worry—FMC students are welcome to retake the very same class either online or in-class at any of our locations the next time we offer it. Speak to your FMC Account Manager about eligibility.
Learning new skills while navigating busy schedules and tight deadlines can be challenging. In talking to our students over the years, we've often heard scenarios such as this one: "I am based in Chicago, however the classroom schedule that works well with my calendar is at your location in Boston. I would love to attend that class, but travel represents an additional cost that I cannot afford at the moment."
We are now excited to say that we can offer our clients the opportunity to attend our high-end training at a different location without travel expenses or compromising the classroom experience.
FMC's Connected Classroom Training is a combination of in-person and live, interactive training that offers attendees the perks of the classroom experience, without leaving their city.
Benefits of Connected Classroom Training:
- Flexibility: Attend the class that suits your schedule best, without the hassle of travel
- Great learning environment: Benefit from an environment conducive to learning, with no distractions and interruptions
- Instructor Interaction: Ask questions and interact with the instructor as if s/he were in the same room with you
- Save money: Avoid the additional cost associated with lodging and traveling to a different city
- Networking: Meet other professionals in your city
- Satisfaction guaranteed: If you would like to retake the class, you are welcome to attend it online or at our location in your city the next time we offer it. Speak to your FMC Account Manager for details.
Read connected training testimonials here