Select a date to register.
Adobe Animate CC provides a comprehensive authoring environment for creating interactive and media-rich applications. Animate CC is widely used to create engaging projects integrating video, sound, graphics, and animation. You can create original content in Animate CC or import assets from other Adobe applications such as Photoshop or Illustrator. Animate CC lets you easily design animation add video and sound, then use a language to integrate sophisticated interactivity.
With Animate CC you have the opportunity to use HTML5 or ActionScript as the interactive language. There is also the chance to Preview the new standard WebGL.
Use Animate CC to build innovative and immersive Web sites, to create stand-alone applications for the desktop, or to create apps to distribute to mobile devices running on the Android or the iOS system.
With extensive controls for animation, intuitive and flexible drawing tools, and a powerful object-oriented coding language, Animate CC delivers one of the only robust environments that let your imagination become reality.
Who Should Attend
Video, animation and graphics professionals who need a working knowledge of Adobe Animate CC.
- Practical working knowledge of Mac OS X or Windows skills.
- Photoshop Fundamentals: An Introduction to Photoshop CC class or equivalent experience is recommended.
Note: The curricula below comprise activities typically covered in a class at this skill level. The instructor may, at his/her discretion, adjust the lesson plan to meet the needs of the class.
Lesson 1: Overview
- Animate CC vs. Flash Professional
- Getting Acquainted with Animate CC
- Major Interface Features
Lesson 2: Design a Vector Animation
- Creating the Project Document
- Drawing Vector Objects
- Working with Vector Shapes
- Modify Animations with Easing
- Publishing the Animation for Flash
Lesson 3: Construct an Image
- Starting a Project
- Using External Graphics
- Managing Bitmap Images
- Creating Vector Shapes
- Working with Text Elements
- Generating an Image
Lesson 4: Compose an Animated HTML5 Greeting
- Creating a New HTML5 Canvas Document
- Editing a Graphic Symbol
- Using Inverse Kinematics
- Creating a Personalized Message
- Publishing your Project for HTML5
Lesson 5: Generate a Promotional Video
- Video Project Setup
- Creating Dynamic Backgrounds with Animated Shapes
- 3D Rotating Shot
- Animating with Motion Presets
- Dynamic Animation with Variable-Width Motion Guides
- Rendering and Converting RAW Video
Lesson 6: Tick-Tock… Build a Virtual Clock
- Working with ActionScript
- Creating an Adobe Air Project
- Building Image Elements
- Using Audio
- Writing ActionScript
- Testing ActionScript
- Publishing an Air Project for the Desktop
Lesson 7: Develop a Mobile Quiz App
- Creating an Air Project for Mobile
- Designing an App Interface
- Writing the Application Classes
- Creating a Bank of Questions
- App Logic and Flow
- Publishing for Distribution