Get an overview of the most recent updates in the new macOS Ventura!
Join our brief, free one-hour seminar to discover what’s new and what to look out for with Apple’s latest version of macOS.
- Stage Manager: A new way to organize, manage, and switch between all your apps and windows. Switching tasks and all associated apps and windows is as easy as switching between workspaces.
- All New Settings: System Settings replaces System Preferences to give you a more iOS-like way to change your Mac’s settings.
- New Spotlight Features: Enhanced Image Search - Search for images on your Mac or over the Internet right within macOS Spotlight search. Even search for images by the text they contain via Live Text. New Spotlight Quick Actions to set alarms, find the name of a song via Shazam, run Shortcuts and more.
- A More Sharable Safari: Shared Tab Groups allow you to share Safari tabs with family, friends or colleagues. Sync extensions and website settings between all your devices. New Passkeys replace passwords to provide more secure access to websites.
- FaceTime Handoff: Want to switch your FaceTime session from your phone to iPad or Mac? Now you can with just a click using FaceTime Handoff. New live captioning in FaceTime provides captions in realtime (Beta).
- Continuity Camera: Use your high quality iPhone camera instead of the Mac’s webcam for better video quality and advanced features like Center Stage and Desk View.
- More Manageable Mail: Unsend messages you sent. Schedule message to be sent at a specific date and time. Get reminded to revisit messages you need to respond to, and move messages you need to follow up on to the top of your inbox.
- More Alive LiveText: Now select text in paused video clips. New actions allow you to track packages or airline flights with one click on the text in an image. LiveText now supports more languages.
- More New and updated Apps: New apps, like Weather are now included with the macOS that were only available on iOS/iPadOS. Other apps have received significant upgrades, including Home, Notes, Reminders, Stocks, Photos, Maps, News, etc.
Register early to secure your spot!
Your Webinar Host: James Alguire
James Alguire is an Apple Certified Trainer (ACT) with over 15 years experience, instructing Apple IT, iOS and Pro-Application training. He is Apple IT certified from OS X 10.2 (Jaguar) through macOS 10.15 (Catalina.) He was among the first generation of certified Final Cut Pro trainers, holding current certifications in FCPX. James is very passionate about training people to better understand Apple Technology.
During his over 25-year career in the computer industry, he has been involved in digital design, audio/video, written technical materials for print and online industry publications, and performed guest speaking at trade events. When not instructing classes, James supports his multi-industry client’s technology needs through his consulting and training business.