Select a date to register.
Advance your knowledge of the interface, tools, features, and production flow in DaVinci Resolve with this new custom FMC class.
- Working with RAW and LOG Footage
- Technicolor 3-Strip Process
- Using ResolveFX in Color
- Motion Effects, Temporal NR, Spatial NR and Motion Blur
- Animating Corrections
- Chroma Keying and Compositing with Resolve
- In-depth understanding of Nodes, Parallel Mixer, Layer Mixer, Key Mixer Splitter/Combiner and Corrector nodes
- Workflow, seemless conform and round tripping with third party NLEs, Avid, Premiere and FCP X
- Frequency Separation node setup and how to make skin look beautiful and natural
- Media and Project management
- Managing media, archiving and backing up projects
- Taking advantage of your OS, leveraging the power of OS X to improve the Color Pipeline
- Hardware considerations and best practices