Advance your knowledge of the interface, tools, features, and production flow in DaVinci Resolve with this new custom FMC class.
What will you learn? Take a look!
- Working with RAW and LOG Footage
- Using ResolveFX in Color
- Magic Mask,
- Sky Replacement,
- Outside Node,
- Depth Map and more
- Motion Effects, Temporal NR, Spatial NR and Motion Blur
- Animating Corrections
- Chroma Keying and Compositing with Resolve
- Technicolor 3-Strip Process
- In-depth understanding of Nodes, Parallel Mixer, Layer Mixer, Key Mixer Splitter/Combiner and Corrector nodes
- Workflow, seamless conform and round tripping with third party NLEs, (Avid Media Composer and/or Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Frequency Separation node setup and how to make skin look beautiful and natural (Resolve FXs: Face Refinement and MidTone Detail).
- Media and Project management ( .dra; .drp and .drt)
- Managing media, archiving and backing up projects
- Taking advantage of your OS, leveraging the power of OS X to improve the Color Pipeline
- Hardware considerations and best practices