Join us for a quick look at some of the new and improved features in Autodesk’s AutoCAD 2021 release!
This 45-minute webinar will cover the following topics:
- Trim – Extend: Quick mode selects boundaries by default
- Break at Point: break at a specified point and is repeatable
- Rev Cloud: Arc length automatically set to scale
- Quick measure: now includes areas and perimeters
- Dwg History: Now versions are created NOT just a single bkup
- XREF compare: Now compare xref changes within the context of your current drawing.
- Blocks: Others tab on the palette is now Library
Register early you won’t want to miss this
Your Webinar Instructor: Michael Yeager | Autodesk Certified Professional
Michael is an Autodesk Certified Professional (ACP) AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, Revit (Architecture, Structure), Fusion 360; an Autodesk Certified Instructor (ACI), and a Subject Matter Expert (SME). He worked with a group of 10 SMEs from around the world to develop the latest Autodesk Professional Certification Exams for AutoCAD and Revit.
His career has been a balance between teaching and production. Michael has 22+ years of experience using and teaching Autodesk software. He has provided training and supported clients remotely for over 12 years. Michael also wrote a proprietary cad application and Revit courseware. He taught AutoCAD, 3Ds Max, and Revit to Walt Disney Imagineers and Creating Revit Families at AUGI.
As the Director of Training, Michael established a new Autodesk Training Center for the State of California in the Women’s Pre-release Training Center at Folsom. The first authorized inside a prison. He has construction, design, programming, network admin, 3D modeling, animation, point cloud, and rendering experience. Project production experience in architecture, MEP and structural disciplines using AutoCAD and Revit; Revit family creation; Revit model creation, including Hospitals, Schools, a Hotel & Residences; Revit courseware author