The Master Class is a training program that features a combination of two Photoshop courses for a discounted price. The Master Class does not have a schedule of its own. Each class is scheduled separately, beginning with the Photoshop Fundamentals course. We recommend taking the courses included in the Master Class two weeks apart.
The Master Class includes the following courses:
- Photoshop Fundamentals: An Introduction to Photoshop (3 days - $1,495)
And your choice of one of the following
- Photoshop Advanced: Print and Photography (2 days - $1,195)
- Photoshop Advanced: Web and Video (2 days - $1,195)
A total of 5 days for $2,275 - Over 15% off the cost of these classes if registered for individually as opposed to this Master Class.
Note: Master Classes do not have a schedule of their own. You would start by attending the first level class and move on from there. To register for a Master Class, please contact your local FMC branch. Branch numbers available here.
- Photoshop Fundamentals: An Introduction to Photoshop CC3 days
- Photoshop CC Advanced: Print and Photography2 days
- Photoshop CC Advanced - Web and Video2 days
- Lightroom Fundamentals: An Introduction to Lightroom2 days
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop for Forensic Professionals2 days
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop Techniques for Forensic Professionals3 days
- Advanced Photoshop Skills for After Effects Artists
- Webinar: What's New in Photoshop CC
- Photoshop Master Class5 days
- Desktop Publishing Master Class12 days