This course is the second course from the Developing Swift Fundamentals Bundle courses.
After finishing the bundle which consists of 3 courses you can apply for the “App Development with Swift certification” from Apple.
What You Will Learn
Students discover how to build simple workflows and navigation hierarchies using navigation controllers, tab bar controllers, and segues. They also examine two powerful tools in Swift: optionals and enumerations.
- Type Casting and Inspection
- Constant and Variable Scope
- Segues and Navigation Controllers
- Tab Bar Controllers
- View Controller Life Cycle
- Building Simple Workflows
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to start their mobile development career and have the basic knowledge of programming.
- Having a mac
- Xcode 13 installed on the mac
- Know the basics of programming
- Pass Swift Fundamentals - Introduction to UIKit Course Second Course from the Developing Swift Fundamentals Bundle courses